TruckingSim.com Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

TruckingSim Trucking League

To see posts about the TruckingSim Trucking League, you must register an account on this forum.  With an account you will be able to see the information related to this.

No need to create a forum account for each one of your driver accounts, just one will do.  You must provide a valid email because the forum will send you a verification link in order to join.

Here's a piece of the first post about this idea...

The TruckingSim Trucking League (TSTL) is meant to be some added fun / challenge to the existing game.  Each season, competitors will join together as teams to create new companies to directly compete against each other.  In a season, there will be a different number of max drivers allowed per team, different challenges, varied lengths of the season and other factors that will look to add some excitement back into the game.

How will this work. And will it affect the company you already have. Can company CEO's play this without getting deleted from the game for being in two companies, or any driver for that matter.

sounds good to me as long you don't loose your rank,,i think that would be fun to have leagues against other leagues, how about 1 company can only have 1 other company that way it would be more of a challenge and you start fresh but wouldnt loose you company or your status

I would imagine, I would participate.

Ready for anything new.

Quote from Cowboy Trucking Inc on March 16, 2019, 2:12 pm

How will this work. And will it affect the company you already have. Can company CEO's play this without getting deleted from the game for being in two companies, or any driver for that matter.

I guess it would have an impact on the company your drivers are currently with.  They would have to leave that company to join the newly created company for the TSTL season.  You can have drivers in more than one company, so no worries there.

If I had my own company with only my 4 drivers, I would probably try to join 4 different TSTL Season 1 teams. If I were in a company with say 10 total drivers, I’d find out what others were planning to do and maybe only use 1 or 2 for TSTL and keep the others in the current normal truckingsim company.

I plan on checking with all the drivers in my current company, DSL, and see what they want to do.

i'll give this a go too. let's see how it goes.

You still haven't said anything about how it will work. Is there going to be so many drivers to a league, how do you know if your team wins. Does it go by XP's, Dollar Amounts, or how many contract you complete. Please explain further so we know what were getting into. Also, I suggest that any drivers that do this, make it a mandatory driver reset to be fair for everyone that plays.

Quote from Cowboy Trucking Inc on March 20, 2019, 12:36 pm

I suggest that any drivers that do this, make it a mandatory driver reset to be fair for everyone that plays.

Agree with this, but I imagine some won't.  I plan to use 1 of my company drivers, and leave 3 with my company.

How do companies get started if there is a mandatory driver reset???